We’ve purchased a bunch more fabulous popular downloadable audiobooks, such as:
Here are the basic steps to access them:
Create an account (if you haven’t done so already)
- Go to the website here: https://yalelawct.oneclickdigital.com/Home/Newly%20Added.aspx , and click on ‘Create New Account’
- Fill in all the basic details on the Create an Account Page. The Library Access Code is yalelaw. You’ll only need to use this once, to create your personal account username and password;
- Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be all set. In future, you’ll just login with the username and password you created;
Start listening on your smartphone
- Assuming you’re going to be listening on a smartphone, you need to download the OneClick Digital app to your Android or apple phone;
- You’ll then login to the app from your smartphone using the username and password you created earlier;
- You can then search / browse and download directly to your phone.
- (We were experiencing some problems with iPhones, but this should now be fixed.)
Tip For Browsing: Always log into your account before browsing, as this will give you a better view of what is currently available.