Did you know there are 9 printer units inside the library? Did you know some of those units are scanners and copiers as well?
Here are their locations:
- L3 - Across from the Circulation Desk – everyone knows this one!
- L3 - In the Source Cite room (this unit is also a copier and a scanner)
- L4 - Behind the elevator shaft
- L2 - Various printers and scanners, including one for Resumes, a color printer, and a fax machine
- L1 - Behind the Foreign & International Office (this unit is also a printer and a scanner)
- UES - Next to the restroom
- LES - Down the hallway, on your right (this unit is also a printer and a scanner)
Here are instructions:
- How do I print from my laptop? Go to Printing Procedures at: http://www.law.yale.edu/about/ylsprinting.htm
- How do I add money to my account? Go to: https://ris-systech2.its.yale.edu/ris/papercut/caslogin.asp?app=addfunds
- How do I get refunded for printing problems? Go to: https://ris-systech2.its.yale.edu/ris/papercut/refund.asp
For more information about the new YLS printing program, go to: http://www.law.yale.edu/about/ylsprinting.htm
Lillian Goldman Law Library