Welcome to the new law library website. The new platform looks a little different and will enable us to roll out some great services in the future but the same great content is there.
There is plenty to explore but here are the top 5 things you should know about the site:
1. It’s mobile friendly: the website is meant to work on every device and in every browser. Everything you can do with the regular site you can do in a mobile friendly interface.
2. New hours display: we’ve updated the way the library hours display to make the hours easier to find, more reliable, and easier to check on a weekly basis.
3. New home page search form: The new home page search form has been simplified but also enhanced to allow you to search the law library, university library, or website from the home page. You can get to the advanced search form by clicking Advanced Search’.
4. We still have work to do: We have released this over the summer to give us an opportunity to locate and clean up errors, respond to immediate issues, and provide training.
5. We value your feedback: You have several ways of providing feedback for the design, You can email the webmaster at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our feedback form at: http://library.law.yale.edu/website-feedback