The law school has upgraded the student printing system. PaperCut, allows you to print form your laptop or library computer and release you print job at any PaperCut printer location on campus. Click here for a list of printer locations. If you have any questions or problems, please email email@example.com.
You can print in B/W and in color.
- Black & White printing is 10 cents for the front side and 2 cents for the back side.
- Color printing is 25 cents per side. The color printer is located on L2.
To Print from a Law Library Computer Workstation: Please see Laptop Printing for instructions on how to set up the printing system and printers on your personal laptop. NOTE: Yale Law Library printers only support Letter sized prints (8.5” by 11”).
- Click File - Print (or the print icon).
- If you are printing in Black and White only, make sure \paperc-prd-ps3\BluePrint_BW is the selected printer. For Color printing, make sure \paperc-prd-ps3\BluePrint_Color is the selected printer.
- After customizing your print preferences, such as double sided printing, click Print.
- When prompted enter your NetID and password
- Release your print job a library printer by entering your NetID and password or waving your Yale ID card over the reader and following the instructions on the screen.
If you do not have a NetID and password you can create a Guest account on the Papercut system. To create a guest account follow steps 1 and 2 above. When prompted for your NetID and password click the “Register as Guest User” link in the bottom right of the popup window. Enter the required information and select submit. You will be able to print using your Guest ID and password.
Papercut Account Management:
Click here and enter your NetID and password (or Guest Account information) to access you account balance, print history, and to transfer funds. NOTE: You must be either on YaleSecure wireless or Yale VPN to access this page.
You can add funds to your account by clicking here (NetID and Guests).
You can request refunds for failed prints by clicking here.