The law school has upgraded the student printing system. PaperCut, allows you to print form your laptop or library computer and release you print job at any PaperCut printer location on campus. Click here for a list of printer locations. If you have any questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can print in B/W and in color.
- Black & White printing is 10 cents for the front side and 2 cents for the back side.
- Color printing is 30 cents per side.
To Print from a Law Library Computer Workstation: Please see Laptop Printing for instructions on how to set up the printing system and printers on your personal laptop.
- Click File- Print (or the print icon)
- Make sure \paperc-prd-ps1\YalePrintguest is the selected printer and click print
- When prompted enter your NetID and password
- Release your print job by entering your NetId and password or waving your Yale ID card over the reader and following the instructions on the screen.
If you do not have a NetID and password you can create a Guest account on the Papercut system. To create a guest account follow steps 1 and 2 above. When prompted for your NetID and password click the “Register as Guest User” link in the bottom right of the popup window. Enter the required information and select submit. You will be able to print using your Guest ID and password.
Papercut Account Management:
You can manage your print account online on your personal account administration page. Click here and enter your NetID and password (or Guest Account information) to access you account balance, print history, and to transfer funds.
You can add funds to your account by clicking here (NetID and Guests).
You can transfer funds from the UniPrint system to your new PaperCut account here.