U.S. Department of State
U.S. Department of Justice
Canada. Immigration and Refugee Board.
· Responses to Requests for Information (Responses to Information Requests (RIR) respond to focused Requests for Information that are submitted to the Research Directorate in the course of the refugee protection determination process. The database contains a seven-year archive of English and French RIRs.)
· UNHCR RefWorld
Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights – Country Monitoring reports
· The database contains information on asylum procedures, reception conditions and detention across 20 countries. This includes 17 European Union (EU) Member States (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Germany, Spain, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, United Kingdom) and 3 non-EU countries (Switzerland, Serbia, Turkey).
· OECD iLibrary is the online library of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) featuring its books, papers and statistics and is the gateway to OECD’s analysis and data.
HuriSearch (Human Rights documents aggregate search engine)
Brookings Institution LSE Project on Internal displacement
Forced Migration Online Digital Library
IOM Global Migration Data Analysis Centre: global hub for data and statistics on migration
Library of Congress
- Global Legal Information Catalog
- Legal Reports
- Refugee Law and Policy in Selected Countries (2016)
- Other reports relating to immigration, nationality and citizenship
· Public Affairs Information Service International (PAIS International)
· Columbia International Affairs Online (CIAO)