The Yale law library is now offering a free Scan on Demand service.
Scan on Demand is a free, electronic document delivery service that enables the Yale Law School community to request and obtain electronically portions of books or journal articles from the library’s collections. Requests should be made directly from the item record in our catalog, under the More Resources button. Requested documents will be scanned and delivered within 1-2 business days.
Please note the following:
- Requests may be made for personal use only and are limited to a single chapter, a single article, or up to 50-pages of other material, subject to copyright limitations
- Requests are fulfilled within 2 business days
- Microfilm, rare books and already checked-out items are not eligible
- Requests made for multiple chapters from a single book will be rejected
- No more than 2 requests per day
- We reserve the right to reject any request which might constitute a copyright violation
- We will meet your requests as quickly as possible, but we offer no rush service
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact the Access Services Librarian, Julian Aiken:email@example.com x.29616