The library currently has four (5) free usage scanners in addition to the four (4) multi-function machines that provide fee-based scanning.
The free-usage scanners are located on:
- L5 – BookScan scanner behind the elevator shaft
- L4 - BookScan scanner temporarily located in the kiosk at the top of the L4 staircase (during summer construction)
- L2 – Bookeye scanner near the Computer Help Desk
- L1 – BookScan scanner near the Foreign & International Offices.
- UES – BookScan scanner, located near the fish tank