Library carrels are now open for short-term reservations through our new online carrel reservation system.
Carrel Reservation Policy:
- L3 carrels are all available for use by students on a first-come-first-serve basis (no reservation required).
- L4 houses open and closed carrels. Open carrels 401 – 444 are available to be reserved for up to 8 hours.
- L4 closed carrels are unavailable.
- L5 houses open carrels which are also available to be reserved, with the exception of carrels 560 – 572.
- Carrel users with a reservation on L4 and L5 have priority over walk-in users.
- Carrels may be reserved up to one week in advance and reservations are limited to one carrel per student per day.
- Reservations may be canceled if the carrel is vacant 15 minutes or more after the reservation start time.
- For security reasons do not leave personal items unattended.
Storage of Research Materials
As a reminder, students wishing to store research materials in the library may contact email@example.com (link sends email) to reserve a shelf.
These policies are subject to change during the reading period and exams.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends email) with any questions or comments about the carrel reservation system.