U.S. Department of State
U.S. Department of Justice
Canada. Immigration and Refugee Board.
· Responses to Requests for Information (Responses to Information Requests (RIR) respond to focused Requests for Information that are submitted to the Research Directorate in the course of the refugee protection determination process. The database contains a seven-year archive of English and French RIRs.)
Australian Government. Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
U.K. Home Office.
EU/Council of Europe and Misc.
· European Migration Law portal – includes the main regulations and directives adopted in the field of asylum and migration, case laws of the jurisprudence of the European Court of Justice, European Commission reports and documents regarding the implementation of regulations and directives
· Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights – Country Monitoring reports
· EU Asylum Information Database (AIDA) - The Asylum Information Database (AIDA) is a database containing information on asylum procedures, reception conditions and detention across 20 countries. This includes 17 European Union (EU) Member States (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Germany, Spain, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, United Kingdom) and 3 non-EU countries (Switzerland, Serbia, Turkey).
· Eldis (Institute of Development Studies, University of Sussex, U.K.) - Country Profiles
- EDAL European Database of Asylum Law (The European Council on Refugees and Exiles (ECRE)) - an online database containing case law from 22 European states interpreting refugee and asylum law as well as from the CJEU and ECtHR (1985 to current), searchable by legal provisions from relevant legal instruments, keywords, parties and countries ; also includes journal entries and case analyses.
Other Country Studies Portals:
· OECD iLibrary - OECD iLibrary is the online library of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) featuring its books, papers and statistics and is the gateway to OECD’s analysis and data.
Library of Congress
- University of Minnesota Human Rights Library
- Forced Migration Online
- UC-Hastings Center for Gender & Refugee Studies
- Human Rights First – Topical Guides
- Inter-American Commission of Human Rights Thematic Reports
- Global Health and Human Rights Database
- Center for Gender & Refugee Studies - Asylum Case Outcome Database searchable by Nationality, Decision Level, Outcome, Type of Persecution
- World Justice Project: Rule of Law Index Reports; Country Reports (Afghanistan, Pakistan, Indonesia,Senegal, Malawai, Tunisia)
· EIU (Economist Intelligence Unit) – Country Studies, Data, Profiles