Library Tip: Law Library end of semester update
I am writing to update you on the Law Library schedule through the end of the year, and towards the start of next semester based on the current Law School plans.
Please remember that these plans could change based on Yale University and Law School COVID-19 status changes, so you may want to consider checking out material and making requests as soon as possible.
November 23 - December 18
- The Law Library will continue scanning and contactless checkout of materials through the end of exams on December 18th
- Students may return books to the carts outside of the Law Library entrance through December 18th.
- Please return all inter-library loan items by December 11th.
- For Law Library materials, we have extended the due date on all currently checked out items through February 22nd.
- Research Librarians will be available via email and zoom from 10-1 and 2-5, Monday – Friday.
December 18 - January 4, 2021
- There will be no on-site or remote services from the end of exams on December 18th through January 4th.
- Reading room will be closed until start of the spring semester.
January 4 - January 19
- The library will resume remote services, including scanning services and remote research services on Monday, January 4th.
January 19 - February 1
- Contactless checkout services will resume on Tuesday, January 19th when students are able to enter the Law School building again.
- The reading room will remain closed until the start of the semester.
February 1 - Spring Semester
- Reading room is available for reserved space per Law School guidelines.
General Library Updates
Note: Students can return Law Library or Yale University Library material at any time to one of the University Library drop boxes located outside the entrances to the Sterling Memorial and Bass Libraries.
Please refer to our Fall 2020 Law Library services page for information about and updates to library services.
Lillian Goldman Law Library
Yale Law School
PO Box 208215
New Haven, CT 06520-8215