December 20, 2012
Many students may not be aware of the Yale Law Library services and benefits they can take advantage of while on their break, even if they are far from school. Here are the top 5:
- Some professors have made previous exams available to law students as study aids. You can access them through the library.
- The law library's scan on demand service can help you access library material while off site.
- The library is open during the break and for extended hours during exams.
- Reference Librarians will be available by email during the break.
- Your Yale Law School ID can get you access to most law school libraries across the country. Students should check the list of ABA accredited law schools and call ahead, but most libraries will allow access to Yale Law students.