- Take Exit 3 off I-91 (from North or South). The exit ramp becomes Trumbull Street.
- Follow Trumbull Street to the 5th stoplight, and turn left on Prospect St.
- Take the first right (at the stoplight) onto Grove Street.
- The Law School is in the second block on your left.
- Metered parking is available on Grove Street and continues as Grove St. becomes Tower Parkway (as shown on the map below in red Ps).
- Parking is also available in the Broadway lot, which is accessed by continuing around Tower Parkway, heading left on Broadway, and making a left (U-turn) onto Broadway NW.
- The main entrance to the Law School is a short walk around the corner, at the intersection of Wall and High Streets.
Merritt/Wilbur Cross Parkway Using Connector to I-95
- Take the connector at Exit 54. Go across bridge to join I-95.
- Take Second exit to I-95 North to New Haven
- Take Exit 47 off I-95. This is a RIGHT exit onto Route 34 connector.
- Take 3d and last exit off connector.
- Take a right at the first traffic light onto York Street.
- Yale Law School is 4 blocks north
- To Park: Take a left at 3d traffic light onto Broadway. There is a public parking lot on Broadway
Merritt/Wilbur Cross Parkway
- Exit 59 Whalley Ave.
- Take right off exit. Bear left at first light onto Whalley Ave.
- Drive on Whalley approximately 3 miles (stop and go city traffic) to
- York and Broadway.
- Take left to public parking lot on Broadway.
Map of Yale Central Campus