Research Guides are curated by our Reference staff.
Foreign & International Law Resources
- Chinese Legal Research
- Collected Travaux Préparatoires
- Country by Country Guide to Foreign Law Research
- English Cases and Statutes
- Finding the Law of Latin America
- Foreign and Comparative Law Research Guide
- Islamic Law Research Guide
General & U.S. Law Research Guides
Guides cover broad topics in United States law as well as topics on specific subject areas.
- Connecticut Legislative History Guide (PDF)
- Guide for Substantial and Supervised Analytical Writing (SAW) Research
- Locating Court Records, Briefs and Oral Arguments
- Docket Research
- Preemption Checking
- Summer Survival Guide
These historical research guides will help you get started in researching the history of various legal areas as well as locating specific historical material.
Empirical Legal Research Resources
- The Basics of Human Research and the IRB
- Empirical Legal Research Study Design
- Datasets for Empirical Legal Research
Kuttner Institute library
Wednesday, June 27, 2018